- You can change your Netflix profile language both in a web browser and a Netflix app.
- There are some easy steps you should follow.
- Changes would be applied to all other devices where you’re using this Netflix account.
- Visit the Guides section of the Splaitor for more stories.
Often people need to change the language of Netflix for a variety of reasons. It’s not really complicated, but a lot of people don’t know how to do it right anyway.
In this article, we explain how to change the Netflix language in simple words.
How to change Netflix language via computer or mobile browser
To change your Netflix profile language using mobile or computer browser you should follow this easy steps:
- Open the Netflix page and sign in
- Click on ‘Manage profiles’
- Select your profile
- Select preferred language
- Click on ‘Save’ button
How to change Netflix language on any Android or iOS/iPad OS device
Changing Netflix on Android or iOSdevice is even simplier than doing the same action via browser. It’s the same for both operating systems, so you just need to do the following:
- Open your Netflix app
- Choose the profile you want to change the language for
- Click the hamburger menu icon in the right bottom corner
- Click on ‘Account’
- After you were redirected to the Netflix account page, click on the arrow next to the profile you want to change the language for
- Tap on the ‘Change’ button next to ‘Language’
- Choose the language you prefer
- Tap on the ‘Save’ button
How to change Netflix language on any other device
All other devices are TVs and media players like Roku, Amazon Firestick, different Smart TVs and Apple TV. In this case, it’s easier for you to change the Netflix profile language in browser or via phone. After you changed language on one device, it would be automatically changed for your Netflix profile on all devices.