It may seem strange, but many people need more than one Gmail account. Yes, many people, especially those born after 2000 don’t even know that there are other email services, for such people Gmail is equal to Email.
This is complemented by the fact that Gmail has very convenient integration with other services, for example you can log in on almost any website or service using your Gmail account.
Here are the reasons why you may need a new account:
- You’ve run out of 15 GB of free space.
- There’s too much spam you’re getting to your Gmail account.
- You need an account for business.
- You have changed your name or the last name.
In all of these cases, you need a new Gmail account and creating one is incredibly easy.
How do I create a Gmail account?
The algorithm is very simple:
- Open Google Account Sign up page
- Enter your name, your email address and confirm your password
- If your email address is already taken, then try another one or choose from the variants, offered by Google
- Enter your personal information. Note: I strictly advice to fill in your real birth date, as this can help you if you will forget password
- Read Privacy Terms and Conditions
- Congrats, your account is ready now.