Robinhood service allows you to trade very low along with cryptocurrency trades in small quantities. The service is also provided with free stock, options, ETFs, and cryptocurrency trades. There is no mutual funds and bonds, but Robinhood is a good choice for a newcomer who wants to trade and invest in small quantities.
Can you link Cash App to Robinhood
Yes, you can. You may do it if you add a Robinhood debit card to your Cash App account, which will be used to transfer funds to your account from the app. As both, Robinhood and Cash App use Sutton Bank, it means that it’s just a transfer of funds from one account to another one. To link Cash App to Robinhood, you need to follow the next steps:
- Open the Robinhood app.
- Find and tap on the “Account” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click on “Transfers”.
- Choose “Linked accounts“.
- Tap on the “Add new account” option.
- Scroll down and if you don’t find your bank, click “I don’t see my bank“.
- Choose “checking or savings”.
How to transfer money from Robinhood to Cash App
Here are a few simple steps:
- First, open your Cash App on your device.
- Link your Robinhood Debit card on your Cash App account.
- Add cash.
- It will transfer the money directly to your Cash Wallet.
What to do if I can’t link Cash App to Robinhood
Sometimes, users face failures in linking the Cash App account to Robinhood. In this case, the best solution is to get the Robinhood Debit card and add it to the Cash App by linking it within the Cash App application. So, it means, if you can’t link Cash App to Robinhood, link your Robinhood card to the Cash App.
How to get Cash App account and Routing number to link to Robinhood
To link your bank account to Robinhood, you should know your Cash App routing and account number. How to get it is mentioned below:
- Tap on the “My cash” tab.
- Choose the “Cash” option and “Get Account number” tab.
- When the next screen will appear, choose “Enable Account“.
- Your Cash App account and routing number will be displayed on the next screen.
- Tap the “Cope” option to get the details.
- Use those details to link your Robinhood account.
How to get a Robinhood Debit Card
The Robinhood card may give you an opportunity to make purchases, pay bills and even withdraw physical cash from ATM.
To get this card you should sign up through the app. It literally works just as a traditional card that was issued from any other bank.
This card also has additional features such as using the proceeds of the stock options and crypto purchases with the debit card as long as there are funds available.
What is important, the cards are available in virtual and physical forms and there are 4 different designs.
All in all, getting a Robinhood Debit card isn’t as hard, as you may think. The service is made easy enough to use it.
Splaitor doesn’t provide any investment, money management, or trading advice. Read our Disclaimer to know more.