Spotify offers users many useful features, including creating and sharing playlists. But sometimes there are so many playlists that it becomes difficult to navigate them. In this case, it is better to get rid of some of them. Read on to learn how to delete playlists on Spotify.
How to delete a Spotify playlist on your PC
Here’s what you should do in order to delete a Spotify playlist on your PC:
- Visit the website: https://www.spotify.com
- In the left sidebar, go to the playlist you want to delete and click on the three dots beside the green “Play” button.
- After clicking the three dots, find the option “delete” and click on it.
- Click “Delete” once again to confirm your action.
How to delete a Spotify playlist on iOS or Android device
In case you want to delete your Spotify playlist on an iOS or Android device, here’s what you should do:
- Open the Spotify app on your Android or IOS device.
- Go to “Your library”, choose the playlist you want to delete and tap the three dots.
- Tap “Delete” and then tap “delete” again confirm.