Built-in speakers can be a drag for most smartphone owners. Unfortunately, for many users nowadays, the sound almost isn’t enough loud is just as low. Fortunately, there are many methods of avoiding suffering these issues including headphone volume booster apps or even just pairing a solid set of headphones with your device instead of using more generic ones.
The information below will help you to know more about this problem and solutions to it. At least one of those methods will be helpful and convenient for you and will help you to boost the volume and audio quality of your device.
What for you need to check your volume and other audio phone settings first
This method will help you to boost the volume. To do that, you should follow a few simple steps:
- First of all, you should click on the Settings app on your phone and scroll down to find the Sound and vibration option.
- After doing this, more options would be displayed, there you may find a Volume option.
- Then you’ll see several sliders to control volume for many aspects of your phone. If you want to dicrease or improve the sound from audio and other apps, you should use the media slider.
- In the Sound and vibration section of the Settings you may find some extra options to adjust the audio.
- After that, you should scroll down to find the Sound quality and effects selection. Click on it to have an Adroid equalizer be displayed with several sliders that can be used to help improve the quality of your phone’s audio.
What you should do to use a Headphone volume booster app
There is a wide range of apps that you can find in the Google Play Market that will allow you to boost the volume of your device. Most of those apps really work well. One of the best apps is Super Volume Booster which is launched by SoulApps Studio. This app provides you with an opportunity to increase the volume of your whole smartphone by 200 percent.
As it was mentioned above, there are many volume booster apps in the Google Play Store, and you can browse through them right now to see if you can find one that will work on your phone. Unfortunately, those apps in long-term usage may cause some damages to the speaker’s hardware, so it’s better to choose another method or use the booster for a limited time.
Why you should find the best headphones
Literally, the easiest way to make your device sound good is to be an owner of good headphones. Although this method is costly, it’s the most convenient and safe method, which works sometimes even better than other methods. If you get the right product, it may be worth it. There isn’t a wide range of headphones to choose from. Many of them are designed specifically to cancel out the noise coming from outside the headphones, so you can be assured of the best audio experience.
To help you below will be displayed a list of the best headphones:
The best headphones you can buy today:
- Sony WH-1000XM4. The best headphones overall.
- Bose 700. The best active noise-cancelling headphones.
- Apple AirPods Max. The best Apple headphones, money no object.
- Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Master & Dynamic MW08.
- Bose QuietComfort 45.
- Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 Plus.
- Cleer Enduro ANC.
- Beats Fit Pro.
- OnePlus Buds Z.
Hope this article was helpful for you and now you understand how to improve and adjust the sound of your device.