Facebook Live Split Screen is a feature that allows users to share two or more videos simultaneously on one screen. In addition, it has an atypical audio setting for the videos You are playing. This can be useful if, for example, you need to make a comparison between two recordings, or you just want to see what happens if you run two videos at the same time.
What the Facebook Live Split Screen Stream is
This function of Facebook can allow you to broadcast different content to your friends, create a Facebook video conference for both regular Facebook friends and business meetings. Facebook Live Split Screen Stream has a wide range of applications, depending only on your needs and creativity.
Why the Facebook Live Split Screen Stream is great
Previously, Facebook video posts were no different from similar posts on other social networks. It was all about uploading videos online and commenting on them by those who watched them. With the addition of Facebook Live Split Screen, the variety of content seen on Facebook has clearly increased. Users can now interactively update current live video moments on Facebook. With a feature like this, every viewer can watch your creative process and comment on it live. It’s also handy when you need to show some of your friends or followers what you’re doing or where you are. This Facebook add-on is available on both iOS and Android.
How to set up a Facebook Live Split Screen
Setting up a Facebook Live Split Screen isn’t difficult. Here you can see all you need to do:
- Open the Facebook app on any of your mobile devices or tablets.
- Once you’re logged in, make sure you’re logged in. Next, open the news feed page.
- Once there, click on the live button. This button’s label is “What’s on your mind”.
- Write a short and informative description for the video. Probably not superfluous would be to add in the writing a few tags suitable for the theme of the stream. Doing that, you will attract more people to watch your content if that is your goal. In case you aren’t interested in it and the video is only for friends and family, you can skip this step.
- Click “Go Live” and you’ll be live-streamed.
- Swipe your finger across the screen to access the control interface. To see the number of viewers, swipe to the left on the screen.
- To invite someone to your split-screen broadcast, tap the Invite near to Go Live button on the screen. There, find the person you want and confirm the selection.
- If you are tired because of recording, click the cross sign to remove viewers from the stream. This will stop the stream itself.
Facebook Live, Split Screen allows you to invite a guest to your broadcast and the number of guests isn’t limited to one. If you invite more than one, they will be portrayed in small windows non your screen. If you want to remove your guest from the stream without turning the stream off, tap on the cross sign on his part of the screen.