Hulu is a great streaming platform that attracts more and more users every day. Users who gave a chance to this streaming platform are fully satisfied with all options that are offered there. Hulu gives you a great chance to watch a huge selection of movies, Hulu Originals, and different videos.
Vizio TV is a common choice among American users. This TV is well-known for its qualities and capabilities. Moreover, it gives you an opportunity to have a “computer” with a big screen, as it’s possible to download various streaming platforms and Hulu isn’t an exception. So, if you wonder where to find a movie tonight, Hulu is a great choice service, which can be installed in a few minutes.
How to stream Hulu on Vizio Smart TV
Hulu is a perfect choice for those who prefer simplicity and quality content. Moreover, Hulu is quite common with Sling TV, Netflix, and YouTube TV, as it’s also a subscription-based platform. With Hulu, you can gain access to more than 60 channels, a wide selection of movies and TV shows, record Live TV with 50 hours of cloud storage, Kid Shows, and Hulu originals with the subscriptions. The only drawback is that Hulu has some loud commercials, but, fortunately, it can be solved.
As you can see, there are many great opportunities offered, so there’s no wonder that Vizio TV users want to get it on their devices. Fortunately, there’s nothing difficult, as it can be directly downloaded from the App Store of your Vizio TV. However, there can be some differences depending on the model of your TV and you should be aware of that fact. So, let’s get down to the methods.
How to download and watch Hulu on Vizio Internet Apps TVs (VIA TV)
The first method we’ll talk about is suitable for Vizio Internet Apps TVs. You’ll only need a few clicks and a couple of minutes to be able to entertain yourself with a great variety of offered movies and TV shows on Hulu. So, to get the Hulu app on Via TVs, you should follow the prompts which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should connect your TV to a Strong network or Internet. Then, you should head to Google Play Store on the TV.
- After that, you should hold the V button on your Vizio Internet Apps TVs (VIA TV) TV remote.
- Then, you should find or search for the Hulu app in the search box.
- Next, you should install the Hulu app, then, you should choose the option from the list and install it.
- To complete the process, you should open the app on your TV and Sign in with the Credentials, or if you don’t have an account, you should register for it.
Since then, you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits and content that’s provided by the Hulu streaming platform. I always wonder what I want to watch tonight, and Hulu can help you with this dilemma, as there’s a great selection of different movies of all genres that may be interesting for you, your family, and friends.
How to watch Hulu on Vizio Smartcast TVs
The next method can be used for Vizio Smartcast TVs, as the method above isn’t suitable. Unfortunately, you’ll need to make some efforts, as the app can’t be directly downloaded. However, this TV has a built-in Chromecast, which can help you to get some compatible apps. So, now, when you’re aware of the fact, we can get down to the prompts which would be mentioned in the section below to install the Hulu app:
- First of all, you should take your Smartphone, and open the Play store. Then, you should download and install the Hulu app.
- After that, you should open the Hulu app after it’s been installed. Then, you should sign in with the username and password with your Hulu subscribed account.
- Then, you should take a look at the top right corner of the screen, there will be a cast icon displayed. You should tap on the icon to cast the Hulu to the Vizio Smartcast TVs.
- Next, you’ll see the name of the TV displayed on your Smartphone, you should tap on the Chromecast device to pair.
- Since then, you’ll be able to stream the videos on the Hulu app and it will be on the Vizio Smartcast TVs after the casting is done.
Since then, you can watch all the content which would be available on the streaming platform. You can experience a great evening with your friends while watching some new movies, and, moreover, you’ll definitely gain some new topics to discuss about.
How to watch Hulu in geo-restricted regions
Disney Walt Company’s ownership includes not only the Disney+ streaming platform but Hulu also. That’s why there are some geo-restrictions and the app restricts you from accessing it outside the United States. However, what to do if you suddenly moved to another place and you want to enjoy your subscription watching your favorite content? Don’t worry, there’s a method. To try it out, you should follow the prompts which would be displayed in the section below:
- First of all, you should subscribe to a credible VPN service. To my mind, ExpressVPN is one of the best choices.
- After that, you should download and install the VPN app on your Vizio TV.
- Then, you should head to the ‘My Account’ option and start Smart DS on your VPN app.
- Next, you’ll need to confirm your choice when you receive the confirmation email. Then, you should add Smart DNS to your Vizio TV.
- After that, you should head to Vizio TV’s setting and click on “Network” then, you should choose WiFi.
- Then, you should tap on the name of your network and click on “Configure DNS“.
- Next, you should tap on “Manual“, and fill in the 2 DNS IP addresses you have received on your VPN account.
- Since then, you should restart your Vizio TV.
- After that, you should open the Hulu App on Vizio TV.
- Then, you should download and install the Hulu app.
- To complete the process, you should Sign up/Log in to Hulu via your personal info.
Since then, even though, you’re far from the US, you’ll still be able to stream your favorite movies and TV shows from any dot of the planet. This can significantly improve your viewing experience, even though, you’ll need to follow the steps that require some time and effort.