Many people like to spend their free time on the Internet. Namely in social networks. Probably one of the most popular is TikTok. This application is not difficult to use, and it takes about a minute to watch one video. And there are an endless number of such videos. And the algorithms are designed to perfectly match videos to your interests. So, it’s very likely that you spend a decent amount of time on TikTok watching videos that are interesting and fun for you.
But, of course, in addition to viewing content on the TikTok platform, you can create it. TikTok provides absolutely everything for creating videos: sounds, filters, and voice effects.
If you don’t know how to use voice effects, you’re missing out on a lot!
Adding a voice effects
Adding voice effects is not difficult at all, but it will make your videos much more diverse and interesting. To add a voice effect you need to:
- Record a normal video
- Afterwards, click on Voice Effects, which are on the right side of the screen
- Сhoose the effect you want from the range of available effects.
- When you’re done, click Next.
- Add hashtags and descriptions as needed, then post your video by clicking the button at the bottom of the screen.
You have the freedom to create videos, use the possible functions and your imagination!
Other interesting TikTok features
TikTok also has an interesting feature that you can use when making videos: a speech converter. With it, you will be able to sound out the text from your video. But there are disadvantages, the voice will sound like a robot’s voice, and sometimes mispronunciations can slip in, which can make the words sound a little funny. But even so, this feature is quite useful. There are several options for voices, each with its own name. Experiment and choose what you like!
How to change the text-to-speech voice converter
To change the text-to-speech voice you should:
- Update TikTok to the latest version so that this feature is available
- Record video
- Click on Test at the bottom of the screen and enter the desired text
- Click on the finished text to bring up the “Text-to-speech” popup window
- Choose the voice you need from the list.
Experiment and choose the voices you like!