- You can use Amazon Echo as a Bluetooth speaker.
- You can listen to music stored on your phone.
- Any Amazon Echo device can be connected via Bluetooth.
- Visit the Tech section of the Splaitor for more stories.
We have already explained how you can use Amazon Echo without a Wi-Fi connection and now it’s time to explain how you can use Amazon Echo as a Bluetooth speaker.
The Amazon Echo is a very versatile device that can be used for a variety of tasks. From listening to music to voice commands for the smart home.
Of course, listening to music through Amazon Music is very convenient, but sometimes you want to stream it directly from your phone. In this case, you should connect your Amazon Echo via Bluetooth and use it as a Bluetooth speaker.
How to connect Amazon Echo via Bluetooth
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone
- Say ‘Alexa connect to Bluetooth’
- Once Amazon Echo appears in the list of Bluetooth devices, you must select it.
That’s all, you can now use the Amazon Echo as a regular Bluetooth speaker. I don’t know how warranted this is, but you have that option.
If you want to disconnect the Amazon Echo from your phone, all you have to say is ‘Alexa disconnect from my phone’ and if you want to reconnect then ‘Alexa connect to my phone’ will suffice.