With the extremely simple and user-friendly settings on smartphones and other more modern gadgets, setting the time on the Panasonic KX-T7730 multi-line phone system can seem like a challenge. Panasonic KX-T7730 phone model designed to work with a multi-line system. For this reason, if you need to make any changes, even if it is just a time setting, you will have to call the extension number. The extension number is the number assigned as a programming parameter. You need to know it to make any type of change. If you don’t know the internal number, you can find out how to find it and how to set the time below.
How to change time via programming menu
To set the time on the phone Panasonic KX-T7730 you will need to enter the programming menu. To do this:
- Dial the internal programming number on your phone. In most cases, this number is 101, which is the default number. If the number is correct after you dial it, you will go to the programming menu. If not, then the phone company changed the default number during installation. In this case, you need to contact your telephone service provider to find out the extension for programming.
- Once you go to Program, select “Program” and then select the “0” button on the dialer. This will allow you to enter the programming menu.
- Next, to make time changes, you will need to enter the full calendar data using the following format: year, month, day, and day of the week. Monday equals “1”, Tuesday equals “2”, etc. For example, the following string of numbers is used for Tuesday, November 13, 2010, at 8:00 AM: 101113 2 08:00 0.
- Next, press the “Store” button on the base of your phone.
- Then click “Program” on the base.
- Hang up the phone.
This way you will confirm the changes. The date and time you just entered will be displayed as soon as you hang up. Check if everything is correct before you confirm the changes or you will have to start the process all over again.
Featured image credit: Gadgets 360