A feature that allows you to mark content you like isn’t new to apps like Spotify. Any user can like any song, thus showing his approval of the content he likes. However, for some users, it may come as a surprise that by like a song, you can also find once-tagged songs. Below, you can see how to find the list of liked songs on Spotify.
How to find liked songs on your PC or Mac
In order to find a list of songs you like on your PC, you need:
- First, run Spotify on your Mac or PC. Make sure you are logged in.
- In the left sidebar, under “Your Library” locate the “Liked Songs” option.
- If you don’t use the radio feature very often, you can use the “Playlists” option in the left sidebar. If you rarely use the radio feature, it may not be here.
- Select whatever of these options you want to find your favorite songs.
How to find liked songs on your iPhone or Android
Finding a list of songs you like on your phone is even easier. To do so, you need to:
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Open the “Your Library” tab, which is on the bottom toolbar on the right.
- Once you get there, click “Liked Songs” at the top or “Liked from the radio” which you may have to scroll down to find.
How to find exact liked song on Spotify
Spotify has always been known for the variety of songs available on it. I’m sure while listening to various recordings, you have liked many of them and may not have saved them. From personal experience, I can say that the number of such songs can exceed a hundred. In case you faced the situation when the only hope for finding the right song is a “Like” put it once and there are too many songs you like, Spotify introduced a way to sort the collection of “Liked songs”. With this special filter, listeners who have at least 30 tracks in their collections will be able to sort their favorite songs into 15 personalized categories of mood and genre. This will help you always find exactly the song you need right now that you listened to a year ago, but didn’t bother to save because it didn’t seem that interesting at the time. Here’s exactly how to apply search filters in Spotify:
- Go to “Your Library” and click on “Liked Songs”.
- Next, tap one of the filters at the top of the playlist header. That will reveal all the songs that apply to that mood or genre. If you want to switch to a different mood or genre, press “X” next to the genre or mood. This will take you back to your complete collection of “Liked Songs”.
Depending on your changing tastes and adding and removing songs, the genre, and mood filters will be updated based on the contents of your collection.