With the advent of the Internet in people’s daily lives, it has simplified many processes. Today you can do a lot of different things with your computer with an Internet connection. You can communicate online with friends who are a hundred kilometers away, you can quickly find the latest news or watch your favorite movie. Also with the advent of the internet, most businesses have moved to the internet. Today you can order almost any service online, from food delivery to the execution of various documents for you. One of the most popular areas of business on the Internet is the sale of goods. There are many different sites for this, among which Amazon stands out brightly.
What is Amazon
Amazon was founded in 1994 as an online bookstore. Later they started selling Videos, MP3s, audiobooks, software, video games, electronics, clothing, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. Today many companies use Amazon to sell their products. So you can buy from Amazon or from a third party and use the benefits of Amazon. For example, users of Amazon Prime have access to free shipping and many additional discounts and features. One of the best things about this site is that you can leave feedback about the product and the seller. Also, before buying, you can read reviews from other people about the product you are going to buy.
How to leave Seller Feedback
As a buyer, you can leave a Seller Feedback after your purchase. This is helpful because if all is well, it is a way of thanking the seller for their work, and many smaller sellers may give you a discount on a future purchase as a thank you, for example. If you have a negative impression of the purchase, it is also important to display it on the site. It will be able to anticipate future buyers of possible problems. It can also help the seller to understand what he did wrong and how it can be corrected in the future. To leave your evaluation of a product or service on Amazon you need to :
- Receive your order from Amazon Marketplace at your address
- Once received, visit your Amazon account and log in
- Go to “Your Account” in Settings
- Go to “Orders” and look for the expansion arrow labeled “More order actions“
- Then click on it and find the “Leave seller feedback” line
- Next, you need to specify the order for which you would like to leave a review
- Hover your mouse over the stars and indicate the number of stars your order deserves (one if you were dissatisfied and 5 if you liked it very much)
- Add comments to your rating. Make sure you accurately report anything you think might cause a problem for others. You can write about the speed of delivery and the quality of the product
- Answer optional questions about the orders you have received
Optional questions usually include YES/NO answer options. They are about whether you received the product on time, whether the item was as described, and whether you received good service from the seller.
If you did not receive the item on time, you should first contact the seller. Most sellers will track their packages so you can find out if the item is lost somewhere in the shipping company. Usually, sellers can help you find and deliver your order as soon as possible, so you won’t leave bad feedback about them.