Today, anyone can agree that most people in the world prefer online shopping. Offline shopping has long since begun to recede into the background. The main reason for this is that people value their time. They prefer to spend their free time on things that bring pleasure, rather than the usual shopping. That’s the reason why everyone has payment methods saved in his or her browser. If you need to check or make edits to the saved credit card numbers in Google Chrome, it’s easy enough to do.
What to do to view saved credit card numbers in Google Chrome on a PC or laptop
It’s no secret that the Google Chrome browser is one of the most convenient browsers. It can store all the information for quick purchases on the Internet. In today’s world, it’s appreciated by many. Since few people keep shopping for cardio exercise.
Still, most prefer a couple of clicks and home delivery. In order for online shopping to really only requires a couple of clicks, users have the option of using autocomplete. Google Chrome’s Autofill feature allows you to fill out forms with a single click.
As you start filling out the form, autofill entries corresponding to the text you’ve entered will be displayed in a menu. You’ll need to select an entry to autofill the form information from the entry.
The first time you place an order in the online store after you’ve filled in all the fields with your card information. At the top of the Google Chrome page, you’ll see a notification in the form of a question. It’ll tell you whether you want to save this data.
The browser can only save your credit card information with your explicit permission. You can also add your address information to this data. Google Chrome automatically saves the contact information you enter.
Your name, address, phone number, or email address, as an auto-complete entry the first time you fill out the form. You can save multiple addresses as separate entries. This way, you don’t have to enter any data when you shop online, saving you even more time.
Which steps to take to view saved credit card numbers in Google Chrome on a PC or laptop
If you need to check, update, or delete credit card numbers saved by Google Chrome’s AutoFill feature, it’s easy to do using your browser’s Payment Method settings. To do this, you need to:
- In order to do this, you need to open the browser Google Chrome.
- After that, in any browser window, click on the icon with three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- After that, in the menu that appears, click ‘Settings’.
- After that, you’ll open a window with a settings menu. You need to click on ‘AutoFill’ on the sidebar.
- Then select ‘Payment Methods’.
- After that, a new window will open for you. In the ‘Payment methods settings’ section, you need to find the subsection. This is also called ‘Payment Methods’, at the bottom of the window. If Chrome has previously saved any credit cards, they’ll be listed here.
- To see more information about any card, click on the ‘three dots’ icon next to it.
- After that to open even more information about the saved payment card, you need to click on ‘Edit’.
- Then a new window will open in which the card number, expiration date, name on the card, and card nickname will be specified. As well as information on what devices this payment card is saved on. In this window, you can make changes if necessary.
- After you’re done, click ‘Save’.
What steps to delete saved credit card numbers in Google Chrome on a PC or laptop
You need to go back, or if you’ve closed the tab, follow these steps:
- You’ll need to click on the icon with 3 dots, then select ‘Settings’.
- Then also click on ‘Autofill’ and ‘Payment Methods’.
- Next, click on the icon with 3 dots next to the payment card, which you want to remove.
- After that select ‘Remove’.
In case you need to add a payment card that is relevant to you, you can reset the changes in the same window. Alternatively, while you’re entering the data when you make purchases. If you want to add immediately click on the ‘Add’ button next to ‘Payment methods’.