What is Netflix
Netflix – is a streaming service, that allows subscribers to watch different shows and movies without commercials on a device which is connected to the Internet. This service also gives you an opportunity to download TV shows and movies to your iOS, Android or Windows 10 devices and watch without being connected to the Internet.
How to get Netflix on LG TVs
In fact, new models of Smart TVs already come up with the Netflix app, so you need just to sign in.
You should make sure that you’re on the Home screen and choose the option below that describes your device to connect your LG TV:
If you see the Netflix option on-screen:
- Tap on “Netflix” on the Home Screen.
- Choose “Sign in”. Sometimes the button “Sign in” may not appear. In this case, you should select “Yes” on the question whether you are a member of Netflix. If you’re not a member, then set up your membership.
- To sign in you should enter your email address and password. Sometimes, instead of “Sign in” an avtivation code may appear, in this case, enter it at netflix.com/activate.
If you see the Internet TV option on-screen:
- Tap on “Internet TV” on the Home Screen.
- Choose “Netflix”.
- Then, select “Sign in”.
- You should enter your email address and password to sign in.
Why is Netflix not available on LG Content Store
It may be that Netflix app isn’t available and can’t be downloaded on the LG TV. In this case, you should reset your Internet, change your location settings and update your TV to the latest version.
If the Netflix app isn’t available and doesn’t show up, then change your location settings to “Automatic”. Here are a few simple steps to do that:
- First, tap the “Home” button on your remote.
- Then, find “Settings”, go to “General” and then to “Location Settings”.
- Set your “Location Settings” to “Automatic”.
What to do if Netflix isn’t connecting
Netflix is a streaming service that needs an Internet connection to be able to operate. To resolve the issue of disconnecting, you may do a few simple steps:
- You may need to restart your router or modem.
- Or you should update your TV.
To do this:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Then find and tap “Others”.
- After that, click on “Software Update”.
- Then, you should confirm the update.
What to do if Netflix isn’t processing the video
Sometimes, even if you didn’t issue any problems in downloading the app, you still may face some problems in processing the video by the streaming service. What to do if your TV isn’t playing Netflix:
- First, check other devices that are connected to the Internet, It may help if you disconnect them.
As the problem may be in traffic on the Internet, as it can cause things that are streamed to slow tremendously, which can cause Netflix to refuse to play.
What to do if Netflix sound, audio or volume aren’t working
It’s not a common problem, but sometimes it may be. What to do in this case:
- First, find the mute button on your remote and click it 3 times.
- You’ll see the list. Choose “AV Reset” within the available options.
- Then allow “Reset”.
- In the end, see if the issue has been overcomed.
These simple tips will help you solve your Netflix sound problems.