Nowadays, a wide selection of different streaming platforms makes it possible to enjoy watching your favorite content without searching for it for hours. The main advantage of them is that in comparison to cable TVs, you don’t need to scroll the channels with the hope of finding at least one where the movie would be interesting and just began.
One of the most popular services is Hulu. Users who chose it admit that the platform is convenient and easy to use. In this case, you’ll need to log out of your Hulu account, fortunately, it can be easily done on all devices, such as smartphones, smart TVs, laptops, etc.
Why Hulu is worth to try
People tend to have the willingness to have a pleasant evening full of memories with their friends and family, so they often choose to get a streaming service installed. Due to the great features that are provided by the Hulu streaming platform, there is no wonder that users often choose it to be installed on their Smart TVs, smartphones, and even gaming consoles.
This great subscription-based service was presented in 2007 in the US. Since streaming platforms started to gain popularity, the number of Hulu users has reached more than 41.2 million. There are also offered some plans for users such as:
- A basic plan ($6.99 per month).
- Hulu without ads ($12.99 per month).
- Disney+ and ESPN+ bundles ($13.99 per month).
- Ad-free version for bundles ($19.99 per month).
- If you’re a student, you can get Hulu without ads ($1.99 per month)
However, there is one major drawback. The service is available only for US residents, as it’s some geo-restrictions, so if you need to get out of your place for some time, you’ll need to use the VPN service.
How to log out of Hulu account on Samsung TV
With a Samsung Smart TV, you can access the world of threat features and opportunities. You can install their many apps and streaming services. The selection of streaming services is increasing yearly as these platforms are quite popular nowadays. Even though you’re satisfied with the Hulu app, there’s always a chance that you’ll find a service that would be more interesting for you, and in this case, you’ll need to log out of the Hulu account. To do that, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First, you should pick up your Samsung Smart TV remote and open the Hulu app.
- After that, you should open the “Account” menu.
- Then, when the new window is opened, you should tap on the “Account” icon with your profile name.
- Next, you should tap on the “Log out” option.
- To complete the process, you should confirm that you must log out of your Hulu account.
Since then, you’ll be logged out of your Hulu account, and you’ll be able to enjoy some new experiences in the streaming field. You’ll be able to find out some new platforms and content which are presented there.
How to log out of Hulu remotely via the website
There is also another way to log out of Hulu. You can do it through the website. You don’t need to use the Samsung TV app to do this. You can log out of Hulu remotely via the website using the browser on your TV or another device. So you need to follow these steps:
- The first step to logging out of Hul is to open the Hulu website.
- Then after that, you need to click on Your Account.
- Then, you need to click on Watch Hulu on Your Devices section.
- Then you need to click Manage Devices.
- In the new window, click Remove next to your Samsung TV.
After these steps, you will need to log in to watch content on Hulu again.
How to cancel your Hulu subscription
If you no longer want to continue watching content on Hulu, it is not enough to sign out of your account. You need to cancel your subscription. Otherwise, you will be charged for your subscription next month. To cancel your Hulu subscription, you need to follow these steps:
- The first step to cancel your Hulu subscription is to open the Hulu app.
- Then you need to select the Subscription section and click Cancel.
- In the new window, click Cancel Subscription. (The service will offer you the option to pause your subscription.)
After these steps, you will be able to cancel your subscription. As a result, the service will not automatically charge you for viewing.
How to free up some memory on your Samsung TV
You may want to install other streaming platforms even when you’re logged out of your Hulu account. However, in some cases, there may not be enough storage on your Samsung Smart TV to get some new apps, that’s why it should be cleared. To do that, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should switch on your TV.
- After that, you should press the power button on the remote control for 10-15 seconds.
- To complete the process, you should wait till the memory cache-clearing program is started.
Since then, the cache and memory of your Samsung TV will be cleared, and you’ll be able to install some more apps on your Samsung TV to have a better watching experience. With additional space on your TV, you’ll get more opportunities offered by a great selection of apps and services that can be installed on Samsung Smart TVs. Moreover, if you’ve decided to change your streaming platform, Samsung TVs are compatible with a wide range of services such as Disney+, Paramount, ESPN+, etc., so you’ll definitely choose the best one.
How to clear memory on your Samsung Smart TV via browser
As was mentioned before, to have a chance to fully enjoy all the features and apps on your Samsung TV, you should have enough storage. However, sometimes the first and the easiest method doesn’t help or only partly. Don’t worry, in this case, there is an alternative way, as you can clear the memory of your device via the browser. To do that, you should follow the steps which would be mentioned in the section below:
- First of all, you should open the browser.
- After that, you should head to the upper right corner of your browser and tap on the gear icon, or on newer TVs equipped with the Chrome browser, you should open the menu.
- Then, you should tap on the “Web Browser Settings” option.
- Next, you should click on the “General” tab.
- After that, you should click on the “Delete History” option.
- Then, you should choose the “Yes” option.
- To complete the process, you should tap on “OK“.
Since then, the memory cache will be cleared, and you should receive additional space for all your needs. You’ll e able to install some apps and streaming platforms also. When the streaming platform is installed on your Samsung Smart TV, you can have a great experience watching your favorite movies, TV shows, video content, etc, with your family. Streaming services allow you to watch everything you want whenever you need it. So, this would greatly influence your free time and create unforgettable memories and new topics for discussion.