Paramount Plus is one of the popular streaming services available for watching on most platforms, including LG Smart TV. The app offers you an incredible variety of original shows, TV shows, popular series, and movies from CBS, MTV, Paramount Pictures, Comedy Central, and others. In addition, you also have access to watch live news and sports events.
In essence, the Paramount Plus streaming service is virtually no different from Netflix or Disney Plus. The only thing that separates them is the availability of different content. So, if you want to watch unique Paramount Plus content on your LG Smart TV, here’s how you can do it.
How to install Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
LG Smart TV has a special app store called LG Content Store for installing several apps, including Paramount Plus. But first, your LG Smart TV must meet the following requirements:
- WebOS 4.0 or higher.
- Paramount Plus subscription (you can also get it for free) and log-in details.
- A stable and high-speed Internet connection.
In most cases, the latest LG Smart TVs have the Paramount Plus app pre-installed. If the app is already installed on your TV, you can go directly to How to activate Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV.
To install Paramount Plus manually on your LG Smart TV – follow these steps:
- First of all, turn on your LG Smart TV and press the Home button on your remote control.
- Then go to LG Content Store and click on the “Search” icon.
- Find the Paramount Plus app and run the installation process.
Once you have installed the Paramount Plus app, you can start it. Now, you can sign in to your Paramount Plus account using your credentials.
How to activate Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV
If you don’t already have a Paramount Plus subscription, you need to buy one to watch the content. To do this, you must sign up for the Paramount Plus app on your LG Smart TV by following these steps:
- Launch Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV and click “Sign up”.
- The access code will appear on your TV screen.
- After that, go to paramountplus.com/lg using a web browser on your PC or mobile device and type in the access code.
- Then click “Activate“.
- Now, choose your subscription plan and click “Continue”.
- You will be prompted to create a Paramount Plus account or sign in.
- Enter your payment details and then click on “Start Paramount Plus”.
After confirmation, you can start watching Paramount Plus on your TV. And if you don’t like Paramount Plus you can always cancel it.
How to watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV using LG Screen Share
Follow these steps to watch Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV using LG Screen Share:
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and make sure your mobile device and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Download the Paramount Plus app to your smartphone.
- Open Paramount Plus and sign in to your account.
- Select the content you want to access and tap the Cast icon.
- From the list of available devices, select your LG Smart TV and connect to it.
Afterward, you can enjoy watching Paramount Plus content on your LG Smart TV.
- How to watch Paramount Plus on Sony Smart TV
- How to clear watching history on Paramount Plus
- How to cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV
What Paramount Plus subscription options are available?
Two subscription plans are currently available to Paramount Plus subscribers – Essential and Premium.
The Essential subscription with a limited number of listings is available for $4.99 per month. You can also save 16% if you buy an annual plan for $49.99 a year.
Ad-free Premium streaming is available for only $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. Keep in mind that live TV broadcasts contain ads, and some shows are interrupted by short commercial breaks to let you know about new and upcoming Paramount Plus programs.
More information about the terms and prices of the subscription plan you will find on the official Paramount Plus website.