If you are thinking about streaming video services, the first service that usually comes to mind is Netflix. However, it isn’t the only option. There are other streaming services that offer premium video. One such service is Hulu. It uses an Internet connection and allows its users to watch movies and TV shows on their devices. While it may not be as popular as Netflix or Amazon Prime, this streaming video service still has a lot to offer.
The classic Hulu app is only available on a limited number of devices. It has an automatically generated Watchlist that you can use to keep track of saved and recently watched shows and movies. The classic app’s watchlist is constantly updated, so when you watch a movie, Hulu adds it to your watchlist. You can also add and remove shows and movies from your watchlist. To find out if you have the classic Hulu app, check to see if you only have access to the Hulu streaming video library – not Hulu live TV, HBO, Cinemax, or other services.
Anyway, if you want to add movies or shows to your Hulu watchlist, here is how to do this.
What is My Stuff on Hulu
Most people use the latest Hulu app, which has a My Stuff feature instead of a watchlist. However, My Stuff works the same way. You can add shows and movies to My Stuff to keep track of the programs you are watching and want to finish. Movies are not automatically added to My Stuff, so you have to manually add all the movies you want to keep to your collection. The process for adding is similar whether you use the Hulu website or the Hulu app on your smart TV or mobile device.
If you have a collection of movies in your watchlist from the classic version of the Hulu app, you can also import them all at once into the “My Stuff” section of the latest version of Hulu using the Hulu website.
How to add movies to the Hulu watchlist
If you want to add movies to the Hulu watchlist, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, open the Hulu app and go to the movie or show you want to add.
- Select this movie, for example.
- Navigate to the “Details” page in the appearing pop-up menu.
- Finally, select “Add to Watchlist”.
If you want to remove it from the watchlist, just click “Remove from Watchlist”.
How to add movies to the Hulu My Stuff
If you want to add movies to the Hulu My Stuff, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Hulu app.
- Then, choose the title to add a movie or show to “My Stuff”.
- Go to the movie’s “Details” option.
- Finally, select “Add to My Stuff”.
If you want to remove it from My Stuff, just click “Remove from My Stuff”.
How to import the Hulu watchlist into My Stuff
If you want to import the Hulu watchlist into My Stuff, you have to follow these steps:
- Open the Hulu official website in your browser and sign in to your account.
- Click on your account name in the upper right corner of the webpage.
- Select “Account” from the dropdown menu.
- Then, click “Sync” in the “Sync Watchlist to My Stuff” section.
- Finally, confirm the action by clicking “Sync” again.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to watch movies and shows from your watchlist on Hulu My Stuff.